Car Valeting & Detailing News
The annual question we receive from clients is "How do i Protect my Car for Winter ", there is many answers for the this question but the most simple is as follows.
- Thoroughly clean the bodywork and sills to remove dirt
- Clay Bar to remove old tree sap & road tar and grime
- Clean with a good panel wipe of cleaner wipe
- Apply a nice premium spray sealant including the wheels
- Then apply a premium Carnauba Wax for additional protection
- Apply glass protection to windows
By carrying out these steps your car will expel dirt, salt and water making with easy taking you car much longer to get dirty and therefore longer to be comproised by rust.
Our parent company offers further extremes to combat against these build ups that cause costly repairs.
For a free quoation call today.
With in these packages we use:
- Dodo Juice
- Cambridge Concours
Please request other products if they are not on the list and we'll do our best to help.